Friday, September 5, 2008

Now I can't help thinking B.F.G. was code for something naughty...

I just got this link in my inbox, and had to repost for y'all. Apparently, Roald Dahl (ya know, the guy that brought us Matilda, The B.F.G., James & The Giant Beach, and the Willy Wonka books) was apparently a SPY! And not just your run of the mill boring James Bond spy -- A SEX SPY.

Some choice tidbits:

[Dahl] begged his superiors to take him off the assignment, only to be told to get back into the bedroom.

"I think he slept with everybody on the east and west coasts that [was worth] more than $50,000 a year."

Despite Dahl's reputation as "one of the biggest cocksmen in America"...

All I have to say, is that I wrote a book report in elementary school on Matilda and I wish I had done my author bio research more thoroughly!

--Ladytron

No comments: