Wednesday, September 10, 2008

S&S is going to hell

Apparently Simon Spotlight Entertainment has a new book coming out which has royally pissed off the Catholic Church. In "101 Places To Have Sex Before You Die," one of the places listed is in a confessional booth. My favorite quote? From Catholic League president Bill Donohue: "The kind of people who would have sex in the confessional would also have sex in a graveyard. And I don't mean with each other." Zing!

I personally can't wait to get my hands on a copy (call me!), which apparently has a check-list and a place for notes. I'm hoping that I've had sex in at least 20% of the places...although at this point, I'm sad to say, I can't cross the confessional booth off. But, hey, there's still plenty of time and plenty of sex to be had!


--Paige Sexie

No comments: